Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Some days, you just get lucky.....

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

Headed for Pick&Pull in Rancho Cordova this morning to look for a few compact 4 wire connecters for the electric mirror project - only took the minimum of tools (crescent, vice grips, wire cutters, couple of screw drivers) cause I didn't plan to take much apart.

Found a 68 '02 with all sorts of good stuff on it - big sway bars (26 front / 19 rear), decent short bumpers, a perfect passenger side shallow bucket grill and a what WAS a near perfect drivers side deep bucket grill (before some dipshit bent it) along with a bunch of little stuff I needed (horn contact ring, high beam switch, etc, etc. Had to come back home for tools, but fortunately nothing disappeared while I was gone.

There's still some good stuff on the car - a good set of 13x6 BBS alloy wheels (with no wheel locks), exhaust system with recently replaced mufflers, Bilstien shocks, salt and pepper carpet set that looks pretty decent, fair brown door and quarter panels, usable red center rear lights, good glass, long neck diff, etc.

Body's pretty rusty, but the nose panel is definately usable.