Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

I'm winnin... all you bitches back off.... : )(nt)

19 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

LR but you were not there. Just wanted to say hello and shoot some 02 chat as I had an hour to kill. I will catch you again soon.

Rajesh

PS: Yeah, lets get this turbo and get over with it once and for all. You go girl!

Guest Anonymous

can i drive it around the block or something?

Guest Anonymous

granted it's a great looking car, but I'm not buying that it's original or actual mileage. serveral little things just don't seem right. the cutout sheetmetal in the engine compartment, condition of stickers, no vinyl strips in the trunk, iffy seals around the doors. Nice, yes. Original, I doubt it.

Guest Anonymous

Hey guys....... 1st of all, thanks to any or everyone from this board, who sent me info about the 2002 "Alpina" that was removed from EBay yesterday. 2nd thing.... the Turbo on EBay is mine and is very original..... perfect no.... but very original... I've only owned the car for a few months and cannot prove the mileage (mentioned in the auction) but do own a car that is the twin to this car (serial number 4291647) that I can prove has 35,000 original KM's (21,000 miles approx, still has the original tires) and 4290707 is very close to 4291647 in almost every area. The car has "0000" rust or rust repair and has never been "restored"..... this I will bet the farm on !!!! Tell your friends and neighbors as this is a rare find in this condition. I've found a factory CSL race car in Europe so some great things are being sold to fund the purchase.

Thanks again and Be Safe, Jimmy

Guest Anonymous

Come on to town..... hell we'll drive it till someone buys it !!!!!!!

Be Safe, Jimmy

Guest Anonymous

fae043db.jpg

URL: http://www.zeebuck.com/02bc/index.htm

I was just drooling over your turbo, when I noticed that it has the pre-74 door panels in it. Any particular reason that you know of? Anybody know if all turbos were that way?

Al

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

and has a lot of time in his hand due to being temporarily unemployed. He might just take you up on it.

He has this habit of taking his 2002 to an open field and making crop circles with it. Might want to do the same with your turbo.

Seriously, good luck with your sale and show us some pics of your beauties when you have a chance.

We appreciate your keeping the rare ones alive and execised!

Best,

HarryPR

Guest Anonymous

Harry,

I have a real weakness for the classic BMW's..... I'm sure that future generations will have their "classics" but for me the real BMW's became very scarce after the 2002's and CS coupes (CSL's especially) and after the e30 M3's , BMW lost a lot of "SOUL"..... my invitation is always open and yes I drive the cars all the time..... come visit and we will drive some real BMW's

Be Safe, Jimmy

Guest Anonymous

Al,

Good question..... I'm not the 2002 junkie that some of you guys probably are..... but I'll look at my other car and see..... I'm nearly positive they are the same. 4291647 is actually a 1975 model and at the end of production.

Be Safe, Jimmy

Guest Anonymous

looks like the roundel size on '77+ BMWs. The '02

roundels on steering wheels are much smaller.

That bend up by the nose panel looks to me more

like the stress bends everyone gets from driving

hard in twisties, not body damage.