Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

new 02 owner & new to the group

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

Hi all,

I have been a frequent reader of this group for some time.You all seem very inviting! I just purchased, and brought home a '72 Agave. I've wanted a 2002 forever, but only recently have been in the right financial place to purchase one. I am fortunate that I have an uncle who is extremely knowledgable in 2002's (he has a beautiful 71 Agave)that has helped me find a good car. He did a lot of mechanical work on it, and my husband and I drove it up to Sonoma County from the central valley with no problems. We have a lot of cosmetic work to do. I am sure I will be seeking a lot of advice from you soon. I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie to the group. Thanks

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

Sonoma county huh? Where do ya live around here? InstructorBill and I live in Petaluma, and there are few other members around in these parts aswell. Nice to see another person getting sucked into these little cars. You may never recover wink.gif Not like thats a bad thing though of course....tounge.gif

-Justin

2002sig.gif

Guest Anonymous

'74, originally Amazonasgrun, currently dismantled. Will be a crude, noisy, fun ride when it's done. There are a few Sonoma Cty folks on this site, hope to see you around.

Mike

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

Up to show "what you have of it" off some time? I'm just down here in Petaluma. It'd be cool to meet another 02er with a project. Slowly getting to know people...

-Justin

2002sig.gif

Guest Anonymous

and you'll both be hooked. There's no escape, so don't even try.

Cheers

Mike

still own my '69 bought new...

Guest Anonymous

Agave round-lights subgroup - seems like there's quite a few of us around). Is the car you bought the one Dan G has been working on finding a home for?