• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody uses this??

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Save yourself 5.00 a lamp and go to any aftermarket Vdub shop. Get EMPI 7" Halogens for 8.99 with same wattage, and buy 60/100 bulbs for around 10.00 with the same wattage as pictured in ad. I go to J-Bub in I think it is Gardena

Guest Anonymous

You're joking, right? Those things are crap. You can get cheap Hella knock-offs for about $20 each from JC Whitney that will work better. And stock 2002 wiring is not really capable of handling the load of 80/100 bulbs. I wouldn't go over 55/60's without upgrading the wiring, and if you've ever used good e-code 55/60 lamps you'll know that they are pretty damn good, the extra watts aren't really needed.

Tony

Guest Anonymous

I have heard nothing but bad news when it comes to the plastic h4 knock offs. Go for the real deal! If you keep an eye out, you will see them now and again. Check the motorcycle sections too, I picked up a pair boxed in a Harley box, obviously intended for a motorcycle brand new for $30 each including bulbs. They are exactly the same as the h4's I was replacing.

Guest Anonymous

replacement on the bulbs. Plastic back tho ,Haven't tested yet, car in resto stage. But I was impressed for the price. just bad ass looking.

Guest Anonymous

I got them for a cheap conversion to h4s and have had no problem w/them. yah, they are plastic, so I wouldn't touch any of the "HID" high-wattage bulbs. I've never had hellas or anything, so I don't have much to compare with. My dad swears by cibie. Friend's like hella. I don't get it. The ottos are pretty, cheap, and get the job done -you might have other points to address than just lights. OTTO POWER! :)

Guest Anonymous

YO DONT NEED TO GIVE UP THAT KIND OF INFO BRO JUST SAY CALL 3107592002 AND I WILL SUPPLY THEM FOR 30.00$ COMPLETE BMW2002@EARTHLINK.NET

Guest Anonymous

4-7908023.JPG

I have a different...I guess slightly higher quality conversion that uses the 80/100 watt bulbs and nearly fried my wires. Lucky I noticed the smoke early on. I just put some Bosch relays and it worked fine, other that the high draw from my electrical system.