Reuben-bmw

WTB Black Floor Carpet

6 posts / 611 viewsLast Reply

Esty,

It is time for me to buy new carpets. My delima is I have God awful blue Recaro seats.  Love the seats but hate the color and replacing or recovering is not in the budget at this time. I really like the look of your black carpet sets but not sure how it would look with my blue seats. I googled 2002 interiors and saw tons of interiors but none with my seat color and black carpet combo. Would you have any photos with black carpet and blue interior? see attached.

Thanks

post-42510-0-13895800-1430481634_thumb.j

sorry, no i couldn't find a pic of blue seats/black carpet but if you want my opinion, i would not put black carpet in your car....

i'd use #5 or #6...number 6 would be my 1st choice but 5 would work with the black blue interior because it has both black and blue...like a blue/black salt & pepper

post-9202-0-68489900-1430488974_thumb.jp

#5 installed post-9202-0-47543900-1430489013_thumb.jp

sorry, no i couldn't find a pic of blue seats/black carpet but if you want my opinion, i would not put black carpet in your car....

i'd use #5 or #6...number 6 would be my 1st choice but 5 would work with the black blue interior because it has both black and blue...like a blue/black salt & pepper

attachicon.gif6.JPG

#5 installed attachicon.gif#5 installed.jpg

Thank you Esty... Thats kinda what I thought. I will probably be contacting you in the coming weeks to order a set.