esty

new interior carpet

26 posts / 2511 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

new cut & sewn carpet sets - price + shipping

1zfpfet.jpg

2iucfvt.jpg
black loop $265.00 - SOLD, WANT ME TO MAKE YOU ANOTHER LIKE IT...?

23uabeq.jpg

28wgjls.jpg
SOLD...charcoal gray $265.00

14e3yon.jpg

wuf7rb.jpg
charcoal black $265.00

2hxoql4.jpg

zv4lty.jpg
gray $265.00

2ds4awh.jpg

2ldu45z.jpg
tan $275.00

2zqgb2r.jpg

2vjyfi8.jpg
saddle black 265.00

168cvbk.jpg

2qjlzb5.jpg
tan plush $290.00

izp82o.jpg

2zsd342.jpg
black $255.00

Edited by esty

I will take a charcoal gray set. How much additional is rear seat delete and shipping to 20866?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i pm'd you but the matching rear seat delete set is $125.00 if bought with the carpet set, $145.00 bought separately

Hi Esty,

I am nearing the end of an M20 swap.  The trans tunnel has been enlarged a bit to fit the new transmission. I'm curious to see how much material in that area is included?  I just want to make sure I don't come up short during the trimming process.  Also, my shifter hole has been relocated back a few inches, is the shifter hole on your kit pre-cut or can I cut it to fit my setup? 

Thanks for steering me away from the ACC kits, your kits are a much better investment.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hi Esty,

I am nearing the end of an M20 swap.  The trans tunnel has been enlarged a bit to fit the new transmission. I'm curious to see how much material in that area is included?  I just want to make sure I don't come up short during the trimming process.  Also, my shifter hole has been relocated back a few inches, is the shifter hole on your kit pre-cut or can I cut it to fit my setup? 

Thanks for steering me away from the ACC kits, your kits are a much better investment.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew, i'd have to make you a set, none that i have listed would work...i have made several, maybe 1/2 dozen sets for guys with custom interiors, seat frames removed, moved, shifter and ebrake moved...i always allow extra material so you'll have plenty of room to trim to fit your situation...regarding your tunnel, unless it's been widened more than usual for a 5 speed swap, the section i provide will fit...you just need to tell me all this again if you order a set so i can get my notes right

let me know if i can be more help

price changes on the imported materials lot, i'll have to call monday and find out what the price is...generally it's going to cost $800 or more...the loop isn't wool, it's nylon...if there is a german wool loop i'm not familiar with it and have never seen it