Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Need Weber advice, have already checked search

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

Every time I floor my 02, my secondary (32/36) acts like it is flooding the car with too much fuel. It stammers and doesnt go beyond 3700 rpm. I had this problem with another weber and I changed to this one and it was ok for a while, but now it just recently started to do this *&$%! Today I rebuilt the carb with a rebuild kit used C.D.'s 32/36 prescription for jetting, but still I have this problem. Oh, I did adjust the float to 40mm like I was supposed to but still no fixxy on carby. Also checked for vacuum leaks with carb cleaner spraying on all hoses and areas of possible leakage. Even bought new vacuum hoses, 5/32 line. Any suggestions? I would really appreciate the help! I have checked all the trouble-shooting weber sites also and done as they have instructed. Thanks all in advance!

Guest Anonymous

That brick wall may be tune up related. Check filters and compression, adjust the valves, change out the ignition parts, in that order. How about your fuel pressure, i.e., fuel pump? Try a run up to the brick wall and shut it off. Check for proper fuel level in the carb without starting it again. If the fuel lines are original, air may leaking in through cracks.