Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

SOT: Test drove a Crossfire today

13 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

I guess they are not moving them, I just mentioned to the parts delivery guy that I liked the style and half hour later the car showed up!

Rumor has it that the Nissan Z has more power, but this is one good looking car IMHO. The Benz v6 has plenty of power (automatic) to get you in trouble, handles BMW like and the brakes are really good too. If it could only growl like a 330 or purr like a tii...

Guest Anonymous

....it's nice to see them take some chances-looks better than a Z-4 imo:).

Guest Anonymous

The Crossfire is another answer to one of those questions that no one asked. Just plain unharmonious - almost as ugly as the Aztec, the Infiniti FX??, and the Murano (neue Gremlin), or any of those new toyotas with the slab-side, tall-roof, big-headlights look.

Guest Anonymous

fx45_3.jpg

Bitchin'. You couldn't pay me to drive an SUV but I do think this one looks good.

Guest Anonymous

AZTEC is in an ugly class all by it s lonesome! Judge Dread your limo has arrived!

Guest Anonymous

I saw the car at Laguna Seca for the Monterey Historics, they were the pace cars. They sounded really nice, especially when the one really got on it right after he got out of the cork screw. I don't know how all those guys can say they look like ass.

In my opinion they are the best looking American Car that has come out, well in AGES!!!! I think it is a beautifully styled car, and is one of the best looking out right now!!!

Maybe its just one of those cars like the M coupe, where you either hate it or love it, and most hate it. When you compare it to any chevy, any ford, any jap car, I don't see how you can not like it. It has a unique style that doesn't doesn't look the same like all the other cars out there.

Well i'm tired and am rambling, but basicly I think its a great car. Plus, did you know that quality ratings for Chrysler are actually better than Mercedes. A fact I just heard the other day that I thought was rather amusing!!!

Bryan

red73