• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nevada the giant killer:)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

If you consider a mid-nineties(?) 5.7 Trans Am a giant anyway. Two left turn lanes, one stop light, one Trans Am with the usual accessories, i.e. greasy looking guy, bimbo girlhfriend, gold chains galore-you get the picture, and one nevada 2002. Now, normally a nevada 2002 looks as threatening as kleenex, but I guess he was eye balling my Rev wheels and lowered stance because he gave me a double take and then said something to the trollup indicating his profound knowledge of the universe including the automotive realm. Verdict-that little car aint shit and he's getting a lesson....besides, I want to turn right up ahead to go to the huntin' shack. Light turns green-he get's on it. Waiting to see if we're really racing, I then get on it-but with limited tire spin.....until, I get far into the corner and the K-fished M10 starts spooling up like a turbo. One waaay big power slide while handing the TA his ass. Actually it was a little scary-at that point where you either back off and the rear end snaps back-you lose and look stupid, or you stay in it and hope something hooks up, you win and look stupid-no escaping that one in a street race. I did the latter. TA guy has no choice but to tuck in behind me as his lane dissapears. Next stoplight he is on me like fur on an ape-reving his motor. Light green, I go, he smokes, I drop him again, he loses, I'm toasty, life is grand:).

Guest Anonymous

pretty cool, I like those sleeper stories. A while back I was on Guadalupe by the airport light (San Jose Airport) and this bimmer 2.5 roadster stops next to me. Light goes green and we both hammer, I waited for him at the next light and he said lets go again and one more time I got to wait for him. He was very surprised but good natured about it. I don't know if he went looking for an 02 after that but somehow I ended up with a roadster.

ahhrg OT now just got back from a very long flt and had my first couple of beers in a couple of months. Ahhh me and the girls (St Pauli girls that is) are happy cause after many weather and maint no drops and tonites malfunction on the first go around, I'm two flts away from going home, well for a little bit then I'm off to New Mejico for a little more training.

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

when they used to have the 02s on the track with the muscle cars, the muscular v-8s would scream away in the strights, and the 02s would stay full into the gas in the corners and thinks wuld go back and forth. way to go and way to take it to the edge- too bad though: he wont be posting up about it to his friends- but the trollop might spread the story among the rooting section. just think what a sahara could do......

Guest Anonymous

..Corvettes at BMWCCA drivers schools trying to keep pace with all the threes series BMWs, M Coupes, etc. However, the Cobras have a wonderful exhuast note as they scream down the long straight stretches.