Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

OT - Roadfly Sucks, my IP address is banned for some reason(

18 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

its got the best e30 board around, by far

Guest Anonymous

not enough message board traffic. the tech tips are great, though.

Guest Anonymous

Then, you find out that your email address is on a list and you start receiving spams all day long...

I will not register to Roadfly.

Guest Anonymous

Both are very nice, I highly recommend.

Guest Anonymous

That's not true... I've been on Roadfly since 1997.... and have never been forced to "register" to post.

I did as of last year become an inner circle member......but rarely if ever "log in" to post. If they do sell a list of members I get no spam from it. To date I only get 2-5 spam emails a week!...... and those are not from Roadfly but from a virus that a friend recieved that emailed my address out.

WH

More than likely someone else with similar IP has been banned... and that has affected Lief from posting. Email them and it will be cleared up.

If your IP address was banned from particular website,you are unable to use that website again.Also you are unable to post.It happens because if you are violating or against the website rules.For this reason,the administrator will ban your IP address at any time.You can contact the administrator to get unban your IP from that particular website and ask him the reason why he was banned your IP address.Otherwise try to change your IP address and then visit that website again.

Follow the below steps for changing IP address in Windows XP/Vista:
1.Start->Run->Cmd->Press Enter
2.Type in "ipconfig/release" for Current IP address and
3.Then type "ipconfig/renew" for New IP address .

You can also change your IP aaddress by this way,

If it is static IP,you cannot change it.Static IP will not change even when you reset the modem.You have to contact your Internet Service Provider(ISP) for changing static IP.If your IP address is dynamic,it will change whenever you reset the modem.Before or after changing your IP address,you can check it by using Ip-details.com .