Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Oh geze...look at this guy.

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

Background: I saw an auction end at a rediculous price for some sunvisor clips, I happened to not need my new clips (because I plan to buy E30 visors) so I decided to see if I could sell them at 6.50. Afterall, there probably arent enough stupid people on fleabay to bid on little plastic things to that kind of price. Well, they got bid to a rediculously high price too. Now this dude is pushing his luck...

RARE?!?! ... $25!??! Atleast I didnt say they were RARE! mad.gif My auction was entirely legit. grin.gif

Oh how nice he even has an auction just in case nobody wants to jump on the other one at a "Buy It now" price. frown.gif

I hate that stuff.

-Justin

2002sig.gif

Guest Anonymous

idea about the going price for NOS sunvise clips.

Regards,

John N

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

I kinda feel bad, I was already selling them for too much at a 6.50 opening bid, and the little buggers went for 27.75 (+3.85 Priority Mail)!!!!! Oh well, I desperately need the money anyway-lol. But starting off an auction at that is just nuts.

-Justin

2002sig.gif

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

cnot use cuz they nor corrext for 71 and 72. you can have them! email the gouger and tell him ah hell dont waste yur time, i will send to ou free if you email me. with address. best-jay( ebay victim multiple times)