bento

02 Spotting in Shoreline?

8 posts / 886 viewsLast Reply

Saw an Inka or Colorado roundie as I was getting on to I5 south at 145th to take my 02 down to Patrick.

Looked like a nice car. Does it belong to anyone on here?

Good to see another 02 owner out for a drive.

(edited)

If it was a tii, it's likely a car owned by a young woman who lives near 3rd Ave NW and NW 130th.  Her dad is a body shop owner, and restored the car for her.  It's Colorado I believe.  Names escape me. . .Patrick knows her dad.

Edited by Stu

If it was a tii, it's likely a car owned by a young woman who lives near 3rd Ave NW and NW 130th.  Her dad is a body shop owner, and restored the car for her.  It's Colorado I believe.  Names escape me. . .Patrick knows her dad.

Could've been it. I wasn't close enough to see if it was a Tii, nor could I see the driver. We were both second in line at the stop light going opposite directions.

Cool to see another 02 out for a drive. Ive heard about this car. I believe the dad you speak of owns Eurotech in Kirkland.

It could also be mine.  I live on the Shoreline / Edmonds border and have a 72 Colorado Tii.  I've had other people stop me at a light and ask what I'm doing driving [insert female name] as they've gotten my car confused with the Eurotech owner's daughter before.  Anyway, I'm usually out cruising the streets of the north end.  Although I have a good friend that lives in Issaquah so you'll likely see me haulin a$$ on I5.  Here's a recent pic.

If you see me, say hi!

-J

post-47702-0-06001700-1427400455_thumb.j

post-47702-0-06001700-1427400455_thumb.j

It was a more original looking car with a chrome bumper and some period gold mesh wheels on it.

I would've recognized your car!

I'm just over in Kenmore though so odds are pretty good we'll cross paths on the road.

Speaking of drives, I see the bmwcca is running a whidbey island loop in a few weeks. It would be fun to get a few 2002s out there. I'll start a new thread for that...

I saw this Orange car a couple of days ago in Kenmore heading west on Lake City Way.  Anyone know who's car?

post-47702-0-57904100-1429237840_thumb.j

(edited)

I saw this Orange car a couple of days ago in Kenmore heading west on Lake City Way.  Anyone know who's car?

It's the same car Stu mentioned earlier in this thread, owned by a young lady in North Seattle near me (and you, jfunk).

Edited by BMWnKTM

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.