Anyone have a shopping list for VDO vision and "harness?"

Koblenz

Ya dont need that silly adapter thing. Get the right pressure sender to replace the switch by the dizzy then remove your oil filter adapter thing and there is a spot to drill and tap for a temp sensor. The best one to use is a VW part, rockauto has it under part #2011730. It works PERFECT for a VDO oil temp. I rock it on my car.

I made my own harness for the whole deal, fused things and all that fun stuff. ALSO, call up Hollywood Speedo, they can get you the right gauges for a good price, possibly cheaper than egauges. They built these gauges to my speck for me for what I could get box stock ones from egauges for. I wanted white needles on everything. Wideband was sourced elsewhere.

IMG_2078.JPG

This is great guys!   I do have a Clardy console I will use.

esty, mlytle - I am all about doing things the hard way.  That said, left to my personal electrical skills, my 02 could possibly become the next neighborhood car-b-que.

roadhog, - I like the look of your console. White needles are a great match.

My save is Hobie Dave.  Also a brother in 02.  Lives in a neighboring burb.  He has been drafted in to this.  That said maybe we can post a DIY.

I love this place!

Archived