M42 Engine Swap - Trans, Radiator, Driveshaft

Hello,

I purchased a 91 318is about a year ago as a parts car for my 02 project. I was planning on doing an m42 swap but have decided to take a different direction and need to make the room. So the parts are now up for sale. The 318 had roughly 220k on the clock; it ran and drove fine.

The full swap would include the Engine, 5-speed transmission (240), drive shaft, and radiator.

Details:

- Transmission shifted and drive fine no known issues, slave cylinder attached.

- Timing case sounded fine, no alarming rattles.

- Header, AFM, and ECU not included

- Wiring Harness and intake still in tact

- Clutch is included with dual mass flywheel

- Radiator in good shape, minimal fin bending

- Center Support bearing on the driveshaft needs to be replaced

IMG_2730_zpsbashetqf.jpg

IMG_2728_zpsgpx83y12.jpg

In theory, purchase an ECU, AFM and Jakeb's swap mounts and you could drop it in your 02 and roll. Although, I would recommend a refresh on the engine at the minimum for safe measure.

** I also have a split second MAF conversion with ARC 1 tuning dials and narrow band 02 sensor setup for an additional $350 if you would like to go that route over a barn door AFM. The kit uses a 3in ford maf and will interface with most motronic systems. PSC-1 air/fuel compensation calibrator available as well if you had any ideas for a turbo - $150 for the PSC1

Please let me know if you have any questions, and shoot me a PM if you are interested. $500 obo

Thanks,

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived