Jump to content

WTB/ WTT: 74 TII intake manifold where injectors mount

Recommended Posts

Not sure what the piece is called, its the part of the intake manifold that the injectors mount onto that mounts onto the head and the runners mount onto it.


I have a 73 casting of this part, but my car is a late 74.  I would rather keep the stamps matching, so if anyone has a casting of "74" i will either buy or trade you my "73" casting.  



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Upcoming Events

  • Create New...