Krister

My new 02 ti

41 posts / 6084 viewsLast Reply

10 hours ago, jgerock said:

I see that a 1 piece dash or a cover 

Sorry if you gays don’t see the seats properly 

they are stok in my 02tii inka touring , they don’t look like scheel Aas or ricaro , but they have bmw logo in them , this older person that i got them from sad that he got them from bmw dealer 

On 12/11/2017 at 8:12 PM, jgerock said:

Based on your photos, I really don't think your car was painted Agave, unless someone completely stripped it down and painted it the lighter color you received it (Like Bristol).

Agave green is a beautiful color on a 2002.

IMG_3289_zpswduttxb0.jpg

Her is the original color 

8F079CEA-1C10-4DD2-B379-9C50D04CFA96.jpeg

Krister, Agave is actually a good colour and if you stripping it completely, it would be the "right" choice for maximal value. I have a Colorado ti and it's not my favorite colour but it is racy. Would have preferred a deep red or burgundy...whatever. I would pick one of the colours that ti's came in, even if it's not agave. If you pick something else, you might as well take bubble gum pink because it's then solely for you, 90% of buyers will discount the value for a new paint job. I don't do too much for my car for the next owner, but on the other creating an oddity out of a ti is economically foolish. 1502 are good for that. You can buy all the parts new for a 1502 with the money you save by not degrading the ti.

Andrew 

Krister, it might be a bit cool with those windows, or is the weather in Denmark/Sweden much warmer than in Riga? Looking good!

Andrew 

VERY nice! Mine is also a 1971 1695265 so they are pretty close. Mine was produced on February 8.

Keep up the good work.

Andrew