luismpr

WTB 2002 hub to fit a nardi wheel

7 posts / 592 viewsLast Reply

exactly what it says. looking for one and any oither pieces ill need to make horn and turn signal turn off.

if the wheel is the standard 6 bolt pattern, any sparco/momo hub for a 2002 will work.  all of them have the pick up for the horn.

the turn signal function is NOT a function of the hub.  you use the stock piece that goes on the steering shaft to operate this.

Thanks for the replies guys.I didn't see it on eBay.now the issue I ran into is that the Mardi came off of a 70s e class and has a slightly different spacing than the momo hub. Just saw on vac motorsports page that the momo/sparco hub won't accept thebnardi personal wheel. That seems to be true as I bought the wheel from a buddy of mine that had it on his e30 on a momo hub and had to slightly elongate the bolt holes to fit it. I emailed crowders and just went through them. We shall see how it goes