• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

many thanks to Dubois for the drive

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

If any of you ever get a chance, go drive in hollister with this man. I didnt say anything yesterday but after we slowed down through some of the back roads, my legs were trembling. Michael knew his roads and drove like a bat out of hell... And I have never had so much fun driving my little old george. Thanks again, Shad, Justin, and shawn.-David

Guest Anonymous

You missed the last leg up to Freemont peak, we stopped and everybody's comments were: "I didn't know a 2002 could handle like that", in reference to your 02, completely stock and unmolested, a tribute to a great car. Life is too short not to drive these cars the way were meant to.

Michael

Guest Anonymous

Fortunately I made it home with just two steel belts showing on my front tires...boy, those avs intermediates disintegrated something fierce that day...

Down but never out, the car's at the shop as I write getting new shoes on all corners (I went with Potenza re950's in 195/60/14 since the wet season is coming...sorry Mike, but those 205's gave me a work out coming down the hill...I like a bit more 'nimble' in the feel... :) )

Many thanks to all, and Shawn and I are looking forward to the next one...

-shad

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

URL: http://www.winnsecurity.com/norcal02

Unfortunately i was unable to post yesterday because I was laying in bed with a sore back. I got home, 260 miles, still had some gas left so I decided to go up to rohnert park to get gas instead of around my house. The drive up was fine, but i noticed the south bound lanes were EXTREEMLY clogged up, stop and go. Mostly stopped. I forgot about this, and got on the freeway going south instead of the back roads....and within about 3 miles everybody was stopped ------ EXCEPT THE DITZ BEHIND ME. WHAM!

For those of you who dont know me, I wasnt in a 2002, it was a Saturn. Pushed me into a civic in front of me, and them into the next car. It was a pretty good hit!

Guest Anonymous

Blue Audi with a big ol blue tandem on top.

Stupid me, I didn't take Stoney Point down to 116. How many years did we have the GGC autocrosses in SantaRosa? You'd think I would have learned.

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

I didnt see an audi anyway, well if I did I didnt take notice to it :\ Were you crunched too or just on the other side when it happened or going south at the same time or what. I couldnt quite figure that out..did you see 4 cars lined up on the shoulder though? lol

Guest Anonymous

Stuck in all the TRAFFIC. We didn't really mind as we had just picked up iced coffees and were driving automatics. We were going so slow I could have ran over and offered you a cold one.

Guest Anonymous

panviewsmall.jpg

then the hwy turns left and dips down, then comes back up like a little valley. It was just at the very start of coming back up where it happened.I dont doubt that you saw us, and ya the traffic was terrible but we were going at a good clip before everybody stopped, except the Volvo wagon behind me.