xlittlejohnx

orange 1972 2002

4 posts / 1203 viewsLast Reply

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002

Price:: 10000

So, a friend of mine acquired a 2002 through a mechanics lien when his customer couldn't pay for the work.  I'm not interested in the car, because its a resto mod of sorts and its just not my style.  My friend does incredible body work and this car does not require any paint or body work- its all done.  The color is not your usual Inka or Colorado and that is the main reason I don't own it already.  The previous owner had him restore the body and then paint it a very bright, very metallic orange color by House of Kolors.  Its pretty sharp, I guess.  He says is really sparkles in the light!  Its not a tii and get this- Edelbrock carb.  The previous owner was certainly not your average BMW guy .  The car is probably a strong runner based on what he has told me.  I do know its been in the shop for two years, so the usual sorting will be needed.  He wants $10K, but I think he's been breathing in too much paint.  

I'll try to get a closer look and some pics if anyone is interested.  Just wanted to post this in case some of the locals are interested.  Maybe some of you NOVA guys are bored with your red cars and want a change... ;-)

Email me if you're interested at xlittlejohnx at gmail.