Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

UPDATE ON MY NOT QUITE ROLLING SHELL

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

In the interest of '02 good nature and as an appeal to all of our cheap natures, I'll kick in $25 to whomever comes and gets her to put towards transport. If you are thinking about it, please come soon as she will have to go to the crusher in 2 weeks time. Momma wants her side yard back as payment for letting me store my '73 at her house.

Guest Anonymous

What parts are needed to Get her running? I dont wnat to see another car crushed! Anyone want to help me out here?

Thanks

Andy

Guest Anonymous

"To get it running, off the top of my head it would need the following: a battery, a new head (or fix the frozen valve as far as I can tell the bottom end is still good- and was built by a friend of mine that used to work for metric mechanic has about 30K on it. I had a radiator hose explode on me. ), a lower timing chain cover, a shift tower, a driver side control arm and tie rods, seats, steering wheel (have a couple I could sell), a slave cylindar, possibly a brake booster (I may keep the tii booster in it), some assorted hoses and general cleanup and reassembly."

It may be a bit more than you could handle on a road trip up here Ratt.

-BW

Guest Anonymous

I saved her from the crusher once. PLEASE SOMEBODY save her again! You know you always wanted to put together a race car.