Intake plenums for turbos - what's out there?

stuff

I know many people use intakes from fuel injected M10's on their '02 turbo builds, but I was wondering what other pre-made options exist. I don't have the skills or budget to commission a custom made intake for a forced induction build, so I wondered who out there is making something that could be leveraged with little rework in the engine bay. I would like to retain my current ITBs if possible, which perhaps means technically, I am not asking for a plenum, but an airbox that can be pressurized. Anyway, semantics aside....

I have drooled over the various Reverie universal carbon fibre options but, from my measurements on my no-cut engine bay, they are all too long (hit the radiator or leave no room for a suitable bend) and/or too deep (hit the booster) like this:

post-38231-0-46873500-1422394781_thumb.j

...and the same is true for Jenvey cast universal aluminium options, like this one:

post-38231-0-97163900-1422394780_thumb.j

Dbilas has some model specific and universal cast aluminium options and this universal one:

post-38231-0-12366200-1422394780_thumb.j

Does anyone know of any other forced induction plenum manufacturers that might have something suitable? Got any links?

Many thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived