e21 small case lsd, e21 5 speed

Price:: 100

Alright, so i was collecting these parts for my 2002 build but i am going to be headed in a different direction. I have 2 3.91 lsd units. Both are used and i pulled them from the yard. 

Also have a 5spd i pulled from an e21. 

I would rather keep this local, but will ship if the buyer pays all shipping cost. 

What do these parts usually go for? I see prices all over the spectrum. 

Thanks 

Will upload pics later

I'm in for $100 plus shipping to 22901. But it sounds like you're unsure on pricing. Either way let me know. Thanks, josh.

Edit: FWIW, based on what I've seen recently, known-good 5-speeds and LSDs from running cars seem to be going for $600-ish. Parts of unknown condition/provenance will obviously be lower. Just my observations from eBay and FAQ sellers; not sure if it applies to your local market (there's no "local market" in my neck of the woods). Hope that helps.

Also depends if it's the getrag 245 or the later 240. I've seen good 245's go for less than $400 and I've seen them go for $800 w/out rebuild...price consists on the condition it's in and how much time you have to sell it. You could post it on ebay for 650 easy but you're being awesome and coming on here  ;)

Cool, thanks for the info guys. It seems that they are going for a pretty penny. I'll post up the 5 speed later tonight with pics and all. I have the transmission with gear selector and mount, also body mount, drive shaft, and a pretty good clutch and flywheel. 

As for the lsd units, i work at a shop so i'll take them apart and check them out before posting for sale. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived