Stu

02-02-02 Anniversary Meet 'n Drive February 7, 2015

38 posts / 2243 viewsLast Reply

Well, it looks like the forecast for Saturday is not good, possibly heavy rain and wind.  I'm taking a poll, would you all rather reschedule or not? 

Thanks, Stu.

The weather does look much better on Valentine's Day.  

It is nice that it is staying warm enough (and wet enough) that we will not need to worry about salted roads on either day.  

Better weather is bound to make for a bigger turn out, plus, you know what they say, "A pleasure delayed, is a pleasure intensified!"

The weather does look much better on Valentine's Day.  

It is nice that it is staying warm enough (and wet enough) that we will not need to worry about salted roads on either day.  

Better weather is bound to make for a bigger turn out, plus, you know what they say, "A pleasure delayed, is a pleasure intensified!"

Tom makes a good point here. Valentine's day may be tough for many of us to get a pass to disappear for 1/2 the day. Thanks for keeping me out of trouble.

I'm open either way... it would be nice if the weather was better but I can play in the rain if that's what the majority wants to do.

We are on for tomorrow.  Perhaps the rain Gods will smile on us for 2 hours or so.  See you tomorrow!

Stu.

Tom makes a good point here. Valentine's day may be tough for many of us to get a pass to disappear for 1/2 the day. Thanks for keeping me out of trouble.

You're welcome, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make...

I will have to come up with a new Valentine's plan.  

I thought a box-o-chocolates in the glove box and a trip to the city sounded like a good one!   :wub:

I suppose Anja might not have agreed....

You're welcome, but that wasn't the point I was trying to make...

I will have to come up with a new Valentine's plan.  

I thought a box-o-chocolates in the glove box and a trip to the city sounded like a good one!   :wub:

I suppose Anja might not have agreed....

Then maybe it's me keeping you out of trouble!

I know in my house, the old car is something Silvia tolerates, but isn't exactly excited to experience. I have 364 other days each year to enjoy the '02. Probably best not to push my luck on this one.

Alright... soooooo this is happening?!  I'll see you guys or whoever is brave enough to make it out tomorrow morning!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.