Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Wow driving a 02 with a QS box, is like riding a gokart

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

also did some rear subframe mount adjustment, turn them upside down as per lee. Now I need a skid pad to do some backend slides.

Guest Anonymous

I got lucky and scored one at a reasonable price a few years ago - I like it, would never part with it - but feel they might be a wee bit over rated (over rated for a $1400.00 part - Not $200-300 part naturally).

Cool yes - but a healthy std ratio box isn't too bad either - and alot easr to park with! :-)

Paul

Guest Anonymous

website%20010.jpg

made a real offer, so no is in the car. Sell the whole car but not the box. I see you still remember the site how are the brit cars, I do have a soft spot for Austin healys.

Guest Anonymous

My advice for folks lusting after quick boxes - is to spend the $1000-1400 on OTHER fun 02 goodies, that's all....Yeah...they're nice, but $1400 is absolutely bonkers too much! :-)

We're getting more and more BMWs in the shop...hmmmmm? coincidence? *smirk*

533i, 3 x 528e, 2 x 2002s, 320i, and some other neat non english stuff like an old Volvo 122S, Hispano Suiza, Pierce Arrows, Packard, and a super early 1978(?) Japanese version right hand drive RX7.

There's absolutely NOTHING I'd rather be doing than maintaining old sports cars....except maybe being paid to DRIVE them!

Life is good, and I never forget it.

Paul

Guest Anonymous

..and found one on my '76 when I got it. The guy I bought it from had no idea.