Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

blow out, no spare and 14 year old daughter with me(VL)

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

I was driving my 75 Malaga(well kinda mostly) when I picked her up from school. "Dad, did you drive this just to embarass me?" "well, of course, I did, honey." 6 minutes later at about 65 mph BOOOOM!! blapblapbblap blap.... We pulled over and as I got the spare out remembered I had left it in the garage. Cell phone on my desk and about a mile from the closest exit. Mortified 14 year old walking beside me on the hiway, 02 flashers blinking away. The knowledge that my 14 year old high school cheerleader daughter was embarassed but would rather walk with dad than sit in the car and wait for mom was priceless. Especially when she stepped on the petrified raccon carcass.

Guest Anonymous

I used to pick up my kids from school in a beater honda, they literally ducked inside the car until no one could see them. I think they got traumatized for life with old cars, now nobody shares my passion!

Michael

72 tii

Guest Anonymous

run flat tires, cell phones and hungry buzzards that would eat the roadkill before they petrified! Should also teach her that once she starts driving to always check her spare tire--and know how to change it.

Good story.

Mike