Parts for sale has 2 locations on this site?

Hello, and thanks for all the great work on this website, I love it.  However, a problem has arisen with my Part For Sale ads. 

I go to "Market" menu, and drop down to "Parts For Sale", and go there, but my stuff isn't listed there.  It says there is 542 pages.  But after recently editing and "pushing" my adverts, I cannot find them in the first 20 pages of ads.

So then I return to my "manage Classifieds" link, and there are all my ads, and a link saying "In Parts for Sale".  I hit that phrase with the clicker, and voila! I'm on the right page, and there are my ads, right at the top of the page.  That page says there are 54 pages of ads.    I also notice that in the upper left, there is a line that says "Classifieds  (then an arrow symbol pointing to...) Parts For Sale".   This is different on the other page, which says in the upper left:  "Forum-----General Discussion----Parts For Sale"

Very puzzling.   Thanks for any help you can offer.   Rich in OH

• Administrators

I was in process of shutting down the old classifieds section. So the links from your profile are no longer visible to anyone else. Just post the ads in the new classifieds section and you are all set. I wanted to wait a bit before taking it down, but i guess it might be time

steve k.

• Administrators

I found this one

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/160616-e-21-wheels-set-of-4/

and

this one

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/157463-rear-windshield/

if you go to each of your ads, you sill see a link to "Support Topic"  that will lead to a post for each of the ads in the new forum.

steve k.

Thank you Steve for your help.  Love the site and have met new friends here in OH.  Hoping to have my barnfind 18-year dormant 74 Malaga on the road come spring.  Planning to convoy with member Buckeye down to Cincinnati to hang out with member eurotrash come May.  Cheers Steve,  Rich

Archived