Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

New "grocery getter" pics: 02s need some rest...

12 posts in this topic Last Reply

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

i took a lot of pics of this 1987 325i Cabriolet with complete M3 conversion yesterday for appraisal. Here are a couple views of my venture into non 2002 world... top up....standard.jpg and top down....standard.jpg and the heart of the beast....standard.jpg and the udder side....standard.jpg yes, new VC on its way, and the M3 leather/vinyl modern interior....standard.jpg heated seats, cold AC, etc. perfect compression and leak down, eibach pro springs, Tokico shocks, 5 lug M3 basketweaves, 225/50/15 AVS intermediates new, and fresh paint 1.5 years old. I cant wait. Power steerinfeels weird, but i am sure i will get used to it.

Guest Anonymous

I felt the same way about the power steering on my 91 325i when I first started driving it. It took a few weeks to get used to the feel, especially immediately after driving my 1600. I still prefer the almost go kart steering of my 1600.

Guest Anonymous

Go to BayE30.net, click on Members, 7 rows down click on the pic of my autocrossing M3, click on the pic again. I was going to make these for Mesa Perf. a while back, but that fell through and I just make 'em for E30 friends now.

Hey, I'll trade you a guage panel for getting the CO set on my S14.

Guest Anonymous

would you be interested in selling those seats when you get your new interior? please e-mail me, thanks.

Guest Anonymous

Did you by chance take those pictures in San Rafael? I got a really strange feeling that I've been to that Napa.

Guest Anonymous

ment in all jelousy of course!

congrats man, damn fine car.