PM sent to all Bay Area 02 Members

Stuart

All -

Just the other day I sent PMs to all 90+ listed under the members section of the BayArea02 Group.  The PM was asking for contact info I could use in planning events in the South Bay.  I got 35+ responses and I'm hoping to get a few more.  If you follow this group and are listed as a member, please look for and respond to my PM with your level of interest in drives and low key weekend get togethers for coffee.

Thanks

Stuart aka Spike  

Hi Stuart--

I am indeed interested in drives and social gatherings.  While my personal participation may be spotty in the South Bay, I'm keeping my eyes open for events we can bring under the Bay Area 02 umbrella.  At this point I do not know how that would work besides using Bay Area 02 in the announcement, but I'm very interested in developing a couple more drives or other events in our planning year (as you know, we now have Swap & Show and NT49MD).  I'm keeping my ear to the ground to see what you have in mind and looking for ways we could let more interested drivers know about your plans (like, say, MotorsportsREG).

Happy New Year!

Larry

Archived