• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forged 3 Piece Wheels

02tom

Looking at the limited options for 3 piece forged wheels and trying to increase my learning curve. I've looked at some Epsilon's and i used to see BBS for sale used but the prices are getting crazy. That, and you will have a hard time finding the Epsilons in the right width and offset for a stock '02.

After emailing HRE awhile back, I'm lead to believe 15's are considered pretty much obsolete by current manufacturers. I've only found one option for buying a new set of forged 3 piece wheels through Mr. Fiat for some Nido D'Ape. I don't know much about them, or the seller, except the bbb doesn't have a favorable grade for the company (Mr. Fiat). Just putting this out there because I know there's got to be other options out there that aren't readily apparent.

Tom,

Here are a couple options to consider, but be aware price may be the limiting factor!

Rotiform - several of their race series are forged split rims in 13-15". I bet they can do more than what is listed

Fifteen52 - some of their wheels are listed in 15" sizes, again I bet you can get more since each is completely custom

Image wheels UK - lots of 15" options and pricing seems better than the above

Hope this is helpful... I'm happy with my Schmidt TH Lines, but may try going to 16" as the tire selection of wide 15" tires (and 16" for that matter) seems to be very limited..,

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

sourcing 15 inchers is getting harder AND harder... 3 pc forged especially.

here are some other options..not sure if all are forged:

CCW

kodiak

theres one more...really nice and new in the market....starts w/ the letter L....I cant recall....dang....

Edited by jrkoupe

Fifteen52 does some really cool wheels, I just recently saw a set of 15's on the CA Tuning car.

http://fifteen52.us/

They will also have their cast models in for March.

I don't take myself or opinions Seriously

My 4th 2002 and the first set of Square Tail-Lights

See the 4 versions of my 2002 project here: SoCal S2002 | Facebook

Livery wheel also makes 15's. http://www.liverywheel.com

Group 4 wheels also have some interesting custom options, but are not 3-pc. Their wheels are made by Compomotive.

Love those Group 4 wheels! What color is that?

Also, like others have said, fifteen52 make nice wheels but are super expensive in the forged variety...like 1k per wheel expensive.

Thanks for all the replies, this has given me a lot to look at. There's more exciting options out there than I had thought. I like many of the wheels I've seen but am looking for a retro design. Really am looking to look at the most options before deciding, though I'm sure a few options will vanish by then so I can't wait to long. The Nido D'Ape s are listed at around $1k per wheel too but may actually cost less than redoing some use Epsilons unless I could find a better buy.