Who makes the ultimate indoor car cover for an '02?

COOP

Ahh yes, I forgot how some folks respond if you ask a question that they feel you should have taken to the search bar first!  I haven't been active on the board for years and some of the idiosyncracies are coming back to me now lol!  Yes Esty, I know I coulda/shoulda checked the archives...I posted because I was hoping to get some "real-time" info based on recent experiences & impressions...and because I was looking for the personal interaction of individual's responses.  Thanks though...

COOP

Best/"ultimate" is, unfortunately, subjective. There have, obviously, been responses to this question in the past. You'll need to sort through owners' opinions & experiences and the marketers' hype to decide what is best for you.

Most indoor covers do a great job. The flannel or fleece linings are nice, but add weight to the cover. All covers can scratch, especially if you use it before cleaning the car.

Reviews/ratings:

carcoverworld.com/car-cover-reviews

the-cover-store.com/car-cover-rating-system/

Other vendors:

covercraft.com

calcarcover.com

carcovers.com

beverlyhillsmotorsport.com

autoanything.com

Happy hunting, and we hope you'll add to this thread with your choice and a review.

Ahh yes, I forgot how some folks respond if you ask a question that they feel you should have taken to the search bar first!  I haven't been active on the board for years and some of the idiosyncracies are coming back to me now lol!  Yes Esty, I know I coulda/shoulda checked the archives...I posted because I was hoping to get some "real-time" info based on recent experiences & impressions...and because I was looking for the personal interaction of individual's responses.  Thanks though...

COOP

sorry if i gave you a wedgie COOP, i promise it was not intentional...i wasn't suggesting that you search the forum...trying to be helpful i searched for you and gave a link to results that i thought you might find worth reading....

had i known you just wanted to chat, i would have started a conversation about my car covers...my bad, & my apologies

sorry if i gave you a wedgie COOP, i promise it was not intentional...i wasn't suggesting that you search the forum...trying to be helpful i searched for you and gave a link to results that i thought you might find worth reading....

had i known you just wanted to chat, i would have started a conversation about my car covers...my bad, & my apologies

No problem at all Esty...The links were helpful, as were the personal responses.  I appreciate your help.

COOP

Best/"ultimate" is, unfortunately, subjective. There have, obviously, been responses to this question in the past. You'll need to sort through owners' opinions & experiences and the marketers' hype to decide what is best for you.

Most indoor covers do a great job. The flannel or fleece linings are nice, but add weight to the cover. All covers can scratch, especially if you use it before cleaning the car.

Reviews/ratings:

carcoverworld.com/car-cover-reviews

the-cover-store.com/car-cover-rating-system/

Other vendors:

covercraft.com

calcarcover.com

carcovers.com

beverlyhillsmotorsport.com

autoanything.com

Happy hunting, and we hope you'll add to this thread with your choice and a review.

Thank you! Great resources...

COOP

Archived