Issues on iPad devices

On my iPad there is no Menu Bar across the top that I can see when using my laptop. I have to use the icon on the right with multiple drop downs. Going backwards takes you to square one not the prior drop down menu, and sometimes the drop downs aren't visible. I can't on occasion find Parts with Comments.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
i cant even post a new topic with out an error. good idea, poorly executed

That is actually due to our configuration on the main forums. I require people to chose a prefix and we had no way to do that on Tapatalk. That software is designed to be able to deal with a very large number of forums and it does it well if all you are looking for is basic forums and nothing else.

steve k.

• 5 months later...

I have been having the two following issues while using my IPad:

Site will reload after about 5 minutes. I get a message something like "an error occurred and the page was reloaded". When it does I have to log back in.

When trying to use the search feature (just did this), I cannot select all forums like google search. I have to physically select a forum. The type of forum button does not seem to be activated.

• Administrators

I have been having the two following issues while using my IPad:

Site will reload after about 5 minutes. I get a message something like "an error occurred and the page was reloaded". When it does I have to log back in.

When trying to use the search feature (just did this), I cannot select all forums like google search. I have to physically select a forum. The type of forum button does not seem to be activated.

Does this happen on any specific page?  Are you logged in at the time? Is this in a Mobile version of the site or Desktop?

Does this happen to anyone else. I do not have an iPad to test and things seem to work well on the Nexus.

thanks,

steve k.

Does this happen on any specific page?  Are you logged in at the time? Is this in a Mobile version of the site or Desktop?

Does this happen to anyone else. I do not have an iPad to test and things seem to work well on the Nexus.

thanks,

steve k.

Steve,

Doesn't matter what page I'm currently looking at. Yes - I will be logged in and it will "kick me out".  It occurs all the time while viewing FAQ on my iPad (I don't use Tapatalk).

NEVER happens while using my Windows-7 equipped laptop...(as in right now).  

Jim

Archived