• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would anyone like to check out an Ebay '02 in Newton, MA?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

2002WhiteFade.jpg

URL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2435947824&category=42601

Hi guys-

I'm looking for a nice 2002 for a good friend in the northeast. There's a '73 on ebay (see link) that's in Newton, MA that sounds pretty good. I'm presently trying to contact the seller so I can get the location info and some details. Is there anyone in the area who would like to check it out? I'd be willing to compensate you for your effort. The auction ends after 10am tomorrow morning eastern time so it would have to be quick. Thanks all!

>Davin w(415)256-9173 h(415)876-7133

Guest Anonymous

I think that my son saw this car at a gas station in Newton several months ago and he tried to get me to go look at it. They told him that they wanted $5K for it. I didn't take him seriously because I figured NE car=rust. But he told me the car was real clean. It sat there for quite a while with no takers. I saw it several times while driving by but never went over to look at it up close. Too many projects already and I figured my wife would kill me if I showed up with one more.

Wayne

Guest Anonymous

I rode by this morning to look at the car and it was not at the dealer/gas station where it has been parked.

It looks like you decided to put in the bid and you won at $2900.

Guest Anonymous

2002WhiteFade.jpg

I actually won it for a good friend in NY. This will be her first vintage car, so I'm PRAYING it's a solid one. If it is then her car will be nicer than mine... The guy has 100% positive feedback over a couple hundred transactions, so that's a good sign. Still a little nerve-wracking to be sure though. I'm going to have her wait with payment until she sees the car. I would rather have bad feedback on my account than to have her end up with a bad car. By the way, who's really good with servicing 2002s out there? I'm from MA, but moved here to SF 3 years ago. She is in Albany at the moment. Cheers!

Guest Anonymous

I can't help you for service. I used to go to Michel Poteau (RIP) at Circle Tire in Natick before he closed up. It was only 2 miles from my house. This was only if I really got in trouble. Other than that, I do everything myself. One of the Tech advisors for the Roundel has a shop in Cambridge - Mighty Motors I think. I have never used them. I am sure if you ask this as a new questio00%" the Forum someone will answer.