Pre made 02 dolly for restoration.

chrisx

Hi Everyone.

During the Brisbane 02 fest I saw on the give away table, a pre-fabricated dolly that bolted up to the front and rear suspension area on our 02's that would able you to move the car around during restoration or just body and paint.

I thought at the time that I would be able to find it but with no luck I'm reaching out to the community for assistance.

If anyone out there won this unit or knows who made it and if it's still available. I would be appreciative of your help.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Hi Everyone.

During the Brisbane 02 fest I saw on the give away table, a pre-fabricated dolly that bolted up to the front and rear suspension area on our 02's that would able you to move the car around during restoration or just body and paint.

I thought at the time that I would be able to find it but with no luck I'm reaching out to the community for assistance.

If anyone out there won this unit or knows who made it and if it's still available. I would be appreciative of your help.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Chris

Those were made by Tom of 02again. i have 3 sets and work great! Contact him he is making another run too.

Thanks Buckeye, I guess the answer is just below your response. Thanks for your input though I do appreciate it.

HRDCRE: Thanks also, I ask Tom about this unit it'd be great to have one of these units for the work I want to do on my 02. 

Appreciate your assistance with this too! I think it's a great unit to have and it looked like it could hold up as well.

Chris

Archived