15Th Annual Midamerica 02 Fest - 2015

BoBlack

The 2015 MidAm dates:

Thursday evening, April 23 - Dessert Meet & Greet

Friday, April 24 - tech sessions, Ozark back roads tour

Saturday, April 25 - car show, dinner, awards, and door prize drawing 

The tech and Q & A sessions with a group of the nation's foremost 02 authorities have proven to be very popular, and will again have interesting 02 programs

No registration fees or Saturday dinner fees

Thanks to all who have attended - you have made this weekend a blast.  If you love 02s, join the fun.

More details to come soon.

Reservations - Best Western Eureka Inn

479 253 9551 - mention BMW group

Gotta get some new tires before next April--my rear tires were practically bald by the time I made it home from this year's event.  

Anyone interested in a caravan leaving from Dayton on Wed and taking the back roads though KY and TN, then across northern Arkansas on blue highways?  Lemme know...I've driven the route several times and it's a good one.

See y'all there.  

mike

PS--not a tremendously huge motel, and there are other groups there so no time like the present to make reservations--$79/night includes breakfast...

Gotta get some new tires before next April--my rear tires were practically bald by the time I made it home from this year's event.  

Anyone interested in a caravan leaving from Dayton on Wed and taking the back roads though KY and TN, then across northern Arkansas on blue highways?  Lemme know...I've driven the route several times and it's a good one.

See y'all there.  

mike

Mike, I plan to join you in Dayton. Just reserved my room.

• 1 month later...

Archived