Jump to content
  • When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is this thing? An other one...

Guest Anonymous

Recommended Posts

Guest Anonymous

as the translation hints at, I believe that is the altitude/pressure fuel enrichement device for the turbo. Would go on the back of a kugelfischer inplace of the warm up regulator. I am pretty sure the larger end of it has a nice roundel cast into it. This is the section of this part you usually see looking into a turbo's engine bay.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Upcoming Events

  • Supporting Vendors

  • Create New...