2002 Faq New Look Is Awesome!!!

rover1

It's nice that the screen does not flash to black any more.  It had gotten very 'glitchy' on my computer. 

It all started with pop-ups for Java and Infected site warnings, then problems with black screen and 'features' not working.

Symptoms on my computer were a black screen when I brought up the page, until I scrolled down so the uppermost part of the page was not on the screen and then the blackness would at least go away, but certain features were not functional.

I thought all was well, until I clicked on the "Post pics of YOUR wheels!!!!" thread and the issues returned when I scrolled down to post # 124.  The screen fades to streaky gray and scrolling chops it into horizontal slices when I get half way down the photo (on post 124).  Same problem with the photo on post # 127,  but it happens at the top of the photo.  It is very specific and consistent.   

I have been having trouble differentiating between site problems and personal computer problems.  This is the first time I have had either. 

I just thought I would describe my experiences, in case others were/are having similar ones.

EDIT:  I spoke too soon.  Still having similar problems with the screen turning black... though intermittently. 

the only recent change i see is missing drop down menus, no post formatting, missing google search and inability to upload images

I have to agree with esty. This is what happens when I used the quote on her comment. I'm missing the google site search already. I can no longer follow a topic without posting on it.

Archived