2015 Dates For Vintage & Mid-America 02Fest?

Mike Self

Prospective Vintage attendees--just got off the phone with the Hawthorne Inn and they have (877-777-3099) "plenty of rooms" available for the Vintage dates.  I wnet ahead and booked mine--there's a three day advanced cancellation policy, and you can always find someone to take your reservation if you have to cancel...

It really does book up quickly, so if you're planning to attend, don't let grass grow under your feet!

Cheers

mike

I plan to drive my 02 there this year. 1,574 miles one way and straight back 1,874 miles to the Brisbane show the weekend after. I'm thinking I can make it there is 2 days flat : )

Planning to attend Mid-America, then head to Brisbane. Then either head home to Maine or doddle and hit The Vintage on the way home. Cross country and back in Vern would be awesome and a great story too.

Planning to attend Mid-America, then head to Brisbane. Then either head home to Maine or doddle and hit The Vintage on the way home. Cross country and back in Vern would be awesome and a great story too.

That would be more than awesome, it would redefine epic. We can carvan to Brisbane! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived