1976 Front And Rear Subframes Complete

I stripped out my '76 and wanted to see if anyone needs any of the suspension parts front or rear. If not I'm going to scrap them. I also have the engine and 4 speed transmission from that car too. I wanna get rid of them before it snows. I'd rather someone use it instead of scrapping it all. Make me an offer. The front is still complete the rear is taken apart. I can send more pictures upon request. Pickup would be easier for me but I can ship stuff as long as it isn't to places like Puerto Rico. These are big parts and might be pricy to ship don't know.

I do have other parts as well like numerous clusters, silver dollar, all black, fake wood. 2002ti front and rear badges new in bags from the dealer. Just to name a few things. I never sell things on here just eBay, but I figured this might be better for certain things. I have boxes of things I don't need. Any questions just ask email, text or call....518-253-1597......

• 3 weeks later...

Please don't throw anything out. I have a huge barn just outside of Albany, NY full of 2002s and parts and would gladly save anything from the scrap pile if you're ditching it.  I don't NEED any parts, but I hate the idea of them getting tossed out. And I have the room for them. Plus I have a trailer to pick them up in.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived