• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

parts going to be for sale at swap meet 11th oct...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

at double 02 salvage. i will post a list of what i have for sale in the next couple days. hoping to sell the stuff at the show to avoid shipping costs and hassle. I never sell stuff, but i am out of storage space and the are things i wont be using on my 2 cars , nor on the next one. anyone elsae going to bay area 02 swap meet on the 11th???

Guest Anonymous

2002WhiteFade.jpg

...and how well it works out. I'm looking around at places to do my valve guide seals and would love a recommendation if you have one. Thanks and cheers!

>Davin

Guest Anonymous

I dropped it off today. Good signs: no sign on the building, top rate machinery inside (when you really good, you don't need to advertise). Talked with them for a while, they really know BMW engines and the owner used to have an '02.

Not terribly cheap. . not terribly expensive. Surface and pressure test my head, plus R&R cam and swap out rocker shafts was quoted between $120 and $160.

Cheers!

John N