Wanted: Steelies For 76 02 & 13"tires

Interested in purchasing a set of 4 steelies for my 76 02. currently running some 13" basketweave Momos (which I could be willing to barter/sale once i find replacement set). Looking at either 13s or 14s with (preferred) or without tires. If I have a favorite style of steelies it would be those attached (which is also same as my spare). So I'd be interested in seeing any other styles that are out there too. Please PM me with any insight or offers. Thanks!

Also if wheels are without tires (most of the time), then anyone a set good condition 13" tires for sale or where best to find them, I appreciate those details too. I don't mind my Momos but tires on them are dry rot and it's been hard to find a set of 13" name brand tires. Help??!!

classifieds-47772-0-55574700-1412867700_

I gave away a set of 4 steelies last year.  Are they becoming harder to find?  I had a set of alloys which I greatly preferred, so I cleared them out.  They'd been given to me a few years earlier any way. I'd had them blasted and then I painted them myself in the garage w/rattle-can paint.  I could ask the new owner of the steelies if he wishes to keep them.... I am in the Dayton, OH area and he's near Indianapolis.  Are you shooting for a super-stock look with your '76 '02?     Anyhow, best of luck.

• 1 month later...

Archived