• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Running around with an open header....

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I lost two bolts from the flange to the rest of the exhaust system on the way back from a local cruise-in. DAMN is it ever frickin loud! sounds wild! Pulls like a banshee!!!! Now if only my 32/36 was properly jetted... I think AlCanuck can attest to the wild sound ;)We've had uhhh... previous experiences :)

I'm gonna finally go grab my digicam out of the airplane and take some pictures. Need something to go along with my posts ;)

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

had fun terrorizing citizens on the way to the muffler shop. But got me thinking about opening up my exhaust system- i know i sacrifice low end power: gotta have some back pressure, but free flow can yield some bigger hsp. That may be next move on my Inka after we dyno it and see what the skunk works cam is really doing.

Guest Anonymous

I'm stuck in San francisco right now since that just happend to me last night-- anybody here can help me out? I have to go back to Davis, but need a "spare" header! THe flange just tore right off-- not good times.

HELP

Guest Anonymous

I haven't really been toying much with jets at this point.. just getting the idle cicuit setup properly.. been doing A LOT of reading about webers. I'm going to pick up the jets to do the CD setup this week sometime, also gonna throw some new bits and pieces into it. I've learned enough to figure pretty much everything out at this point. a/f ratio gauge goes in with a bosch 02 sensor this week.. we'll let ya know how it works out