• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know the value of a 2002ti these days?(nt)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

market is really soft now: beautiful cars are not commanding the prices they got even a year ago. it is buyer's market- although i think a lot of guys are just refusing to get hosed on sales and passing on the low-ball offers. I think thre are 2 kinds of tiis for sale( both presuming rust free condition): bone stock , unmolested, like the day it was sold- Original:, or highly modified, high performance, trick engine, trick everything, etc. I have been seeing some beautiful ( by picture) tiis on ebay fail to make reserve( albeit high reserves) , but , well, guys are just trying to get 20 cents on the dollars they have put into these cars to get them into great condition. There was a thread about sales recently that pointed out some useful factors. I know that last year my bank said that its magic used car loan book value for a 72 tii was 6,700. I was impressed. That was irrespective of condition- that was what they would release for a loan for purchase. I dont know what that book says about 2002s. But that kinda sets a baseline in my mind.