79 posts / 7824 viewsLast Reply

Not sick of Esty, but the whole troll thing is getting kinda old. Be nice to get back to cars. Seems we go through this every year or so.

But is pretty common for every car forum I ever subscribed to.

The Discovery Channel has Shark Week, FAQ apparently has Snark Week... I sure hope ours is over with and doesn't come back...not a fan.

Y'all have a great weekend, I hope to see a "What I did over Labor Day Weekend" picture thread come Monday....including some pictures from the Lime Rock Historics.

Ed Z

(edited)

**blink, blink** ..um  -so yeah. Hey, I went drag racing last night, 17.051 at 80mph with a half tank of gas.  Only got one run in before brackets started.  the place was packed. 

That's 6.5 tenths off my first run last year, pre-motor build.

Edited by eurotrash

I love Esty, When I was first redoing my new 2002 I contacted her and not only asked if she had a 2002 carpet for me, but asked her what color it should be. Esty told me she would make me one, and picked the correct color for me too. All for the same good price. The carpet came and It was installed and all is great.

Esty is a wonderful supplier.

post-41774-0-90585900-1409326108_thumb.j

post-41774-0-75797600-1409326135_thumb.j

my turtle farted today, woke up hungry, my dog licks his balls sometimes.

Back in the day to my 19yr old stepson is 2003.

Panda bears are rated as the #1 most stupidest animal in the animal kingdom.

Panda bears are rated as the #1 most stupidest animal in the animal kingdom.

i did NOT know that!!!!

i love a train wreck once in a while.  this has been a great 'food fight' week.   i used to watch the 3 stooges as a kid.  what fun is growing up?

It has alreay been said but i will say it again. Esty is the closest thing we have to a momma bear on this site. She likese to stand up for her friends and fellow faq'rs, I see no problem with that. In the 8 or so years I have been around I have not seen her on the wrong (criminal) side of one of these arguments. She makes her customers happy or refunds/replaces what made them unhappy, that is the way business is supposed to be done.

I never knew that pandas were unintelligent animals. That is remarkable.

Esty,

You really should drop Paul a note and thank him for the topic. You probably didn't know how much support you had until now. Thanks for being you.

I have personally bought from Bryce Veller and can say that he is a little schemer. The parts I bought from him didnt exactly come in the condition stated in the ad. The only reason I never got around to asking him about it was because I didnt unwrap the parts until a couple months later (my project was on hold for a bit). Also, it took over 3 months after payment and multiple times contacting him telling him to get my parts to me. He finally obliged and sent my parts and paid for shipping which was nice but still he doesnt conduct a very good business for selling parts. 

Esty is being nice for watching out for us. Esty keep doing what your doing

Esty,

You really should drop Paul a note and thank him for the topic. You probably didn't know how much support you had until now. Thanks for being you.

i'd prefer none of this ever happened...

All I can say is that anyone who is new to the faq might be thinking twice about joining up. Im not opposed the odd irational rant myself but this has grown legs. Like and alien races first encounter being an episode of jersey shore. Youd be embarrassed. Just like my spelling