• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do Not Buy From Denver Tii !!!

mobius74

And after sending lots of e-mails, he sent me the tracking number.. but I'm sure he did not posted my box. It appears only that it was electronically notified.

If anyone want to check:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=1&tLabels=cj457290473us

Just a detail: I bought the parts on JANUARY !!!

Bryce, Please refund my US$ 630.00 because I'm tired of your excuses!!

One option is for unhappy buyers to post an ad about EVERY five ads on this section stating (do not buy from denvertii) and regularly state the reasons why. I know of an unhappy member who called his cell phone and home phone every hour of so all night long one night that finally got what was due---money-- that he owed. No---- I do NOT read his open letters any more than I would read a letter from an incarcerated murderer. If unhappy buyers regularly post their true horror stories his BUSINESS should fail. People if he has scammed you please, please warn all the future unhappy potential buyers. Message to Bryce!!!!!--- You can e-mail me but I will not read your shit!!!!! You burned me. Once is all it takes with me!!!!!!!

Where is the love? Anyone want to step up and post about their happy buying experience with DenverTii?

As for me, I will say that when he first started advertising parts in this forum I had a couple of decent shipments from him (almost two years ago) and was very satisfied with my purchases. Since then however, it's been impossible to actually buy anything he's selling.

As for the 2002 genocide he's perpetrating, it's a free market society- anyone can buy as many as they like. I do agree that it's a real shame so many potential project cars are being harvested for parts that don't make it to someone that can use them.

Maybe future transactions would be best handled through eBay, who will protect the buyer and allow him to rebuild his reputation?

Edited by Artcop

I have no problem with him rebuilding his reputation if this is possible at this time. However first he must make good on all the buyers he has scammed, robbed, lied to, (me) and cheated. Also an open letter apologizing for his PAST behavior would be a great idea! If he is so busy he should hire help and train his help to make the customers satisfaction the number one priority. He should also state in his ads that he is running a business and he should also be paying Colorado taxes on this business. If he has scammed you contacting the Colorado tax authorities at this point might help you get your money back or at the least put a stop to future theft on his part. As a business the Better Business  people would keep tabs on him along with serious guidelines, rules, and laws. Having hundreds of happy customers means nothing to me if you have even a small core group of people who are so angry they want to break his legs or worse. Good luck to Denver Tii.

Jeez.  I bought a few items several times from Bryce and didn't have any issues.  All I have to say is that trying to part out old cars is more work (and more expensive) than you would ever imagine. 

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I had a not so pleasant experience with DenverTII as well. I purchased a refurbed heater box and it took nearly 6 months to get (fortunately I got it). When I first spoke with Bryce he said he would have it ready and available within 2 weeks, then that turned into 2 months, and things got quiet. Excuse after excuse. I eventually did get my heater box, but honestly, it's still in the package. I have yet to pull it out and install it. We'll see...

As a business owner/consultant I know the value of being honest and open with my clients. If you're in the business of being a good business person and you want to run an honest successful business, then there's no other choice but to be forthcoming and open. If you take an order you know you can't fulfill, then don't take it or communicate that fact back to the customer.   After reading several posts here in this thread (and typically the only time people post is to complain), it sounds like someone's in over their head. If business is booming that much, then hire someone to help you sort through it all.  

Edited by chrisracer79

Jeez.  I bought a few items several times from Bryce and didn't have any issues.  All I have to say is that trying to part out old cars is more work (and more expensive) than you would ever imagine. 

jim....my opinion is,  just a few key guys broadcasting their good experience is what enables him to continue to rob the masses...you are one of the lucky ones

the guy (fbueno) that is still hoping to get his console or $630.00 back, since january is very very sad....that's criminal on Denver Tii's part...it's more sad that new guys that just bought a car come here looking for help get robbed by an unconscionable slug that has only ever used the forum to bait his victims

Denver Tii's only purpose on this forum is to feed on those snared by his infomercial type ads full of pictures of shiny parts...he talks about how many shipments he's made but the point he doesn't talk about is how many people he's screwed

does he sell anything on ebay...if so, i'd like to see his feedback

maybe i'll make a new blog dedicated to Denver Tii, highlighting his shenanigans

Edited by esty

I have read enough complaints that I will not even read the ads any more... even if all the parts are "****PERFECT****"

The long winded, highlighted, color coded, self defensive responses are... less than convincing.

DISCLAIMER -- I now disagree with much of the timing advice I have given in the past.  I misinterpreted the distributor curves in the Blue Book as timing maps for our engines.  I've also switched from using ported-vacuum to manifold, with better results.  I apologize for spreading misinformation. 

(3-28-2024)