• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay heads-up: Cali 1600 in Maine w/ '74 1802 parts car

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

was just there - kinda looking for a car to bring back - wish i could have at least checked it out!

maybe another road trip!!!

what about the grills? look like they are late grills or painted black ("I see a chrome grill and I want it painted black...")

bob

Guest Anonymous

I don't know what to expect from digital pix on e-bay, but take a look at the rear end photo (right side w/1600 and red reflector clearly visible) does that paint look funny? spray painted? overspray on Roundel? or is it the 600x400 pic or my tired eyes? Just a curious notion. John in Indy BMWCCA #892

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://www.fototime.com/inv/AD34B0742BB4DBB

Daniel is seller and I helped arrange the deal. I really didn't think he would ever sell that car. I hope he doesn't mind me posting the link to the photo album (I don't think his eBay listing does the car enough justice -- hope by posting this I help him).

I got to enjoy driving the car for about two weeks and off-n-on for almost 5 weeks prior to sending back. I really fell for this car... it's very sweet! I think $2800 is a bargain (heck it is a steal). I wish it was still out here on the west coast because I would still consider this a good buy.

Yes, the nose and driver's side fender was replaced a long time ago; and, the replacement was done with a late model nose. The work done is first rate.

I have notes in the captions with the pictures (there are 49 pictures -- some are good and some are not).

As nice as the exterior and interior are... the way this car drives is so much better! The car really drives wonderful. I came very close to buying this car rather than the 72 2002 I took.

Someone is going to get a fun, clean car.