Aaron Daniel

All Contributions Count

20 posts in this topic Last Reply

50 million people have been displaced from their homelands more than anytime since WWII and your looking for donations to restore a car? Sit on it till you can afford it or sell it or sell the s14 to go twords the build

very objectionable...

but now i can say that i've seen it all

You might try kick starter, although it has to fall under their categories and I think you have to offer items for donations,

you will see it all when you look at a mirror after donating some :D

Oh, I am trying to bite my tongue on this one but I do feel good after donating money for causes like Habitat for Humanity, Red Cross and there are many more. A little for a lot of people. And then I try to save for my projects if there is any money left over.

(edited)

Hello Guys,

Im almost done with my project but I need a little push to finish

every dollar counts all help is appreciated

http://www.gofundme.com/atfve4

Once done if you ever come to COsta RIca contact me to have a ride at the M2

Hmm. I am just curious why you are requesting money to restore a car that you imply is in Costa Rica, yet your 'Go Fund Me' request says that the request was made from Floral Park, NY. That is Long Island, if I am not mistaken, quite a distance from Costa Rica. Is airfare to Costa Rica included as part of the $20,000 needed for restoration costs? Curious minds want to know. ;)

Edited by tomscat1

Hmm. I am just curious why you are requesting money to restore a car that you imply is in Costa Rica, yet your 'Go Fund Me' request says that the request was made from Floral Park, NY. That is Long Island, if I am not mistaken, quite a distance from Costa Rica. Is airfare to Costa Rica included as part of the $20,000 needed for restoration costs? Curious minds wants to know. ;)

that is simple, the site asked me for my postal code a wrote it and it automatically set an american city, I was unable to change it and it was required

Thank you very much to the people who contacted me directly and asked for my paypal addy to all of you Thanks! first thing im buying is the IE Getrag 245 Installation Kit!