• Upcoming Events

Sign in to follow this  
rnavarro

Get Together Next Sunday The 22Nd

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey everyone, been trying to set up some get togethers but after today, I think Cars & Coffee is get'n too packed, waited 30 minutes to get in and gave up. Was wondering if you guys wanted to get together next Sunday the 22nd. We can try meeting at Rockwell's in Orange and then driving down Santiago Canyon or just hang out at Hero's in Fullerton and park our cars in the plaza out in back. Or we can try something else? Post what you guys think.

Thanks, Robert

Hey everyone, been trying to set up some get togethers but after today, I think Cars & Coffee is get'n too packed, waited 30 minutes to get in and gave up. Was wondering if you guys wanted to get together next Sunday the 22nd. We can try meeting at Rockwell's in Orange and then driving down Santiago Canyon or just hang out at Hero's in Fullerton and park our cars in the plaza out in back. Or we can try something else? Post what you guys think.

Thanks, Robert

Robert, There is a big vintage BMW get together next saturday. See the calendar section on the home page for details... Oh I got there at 06:15 this morning and the lot was filling up quick. Come join us next Saturday 20-30 cars and good food when we are done! 

There's a vintage racing event at Fontana (Auto Club) Speedway next Saturday and Sunday (the 21st/22nd). Should be more than a handful of 02's there, and plenty of other makes and models. Wide-open access to the cars, garages, etc. They'll hit you for $20 at the gate. -KB

Hi guys,

I haven't been around as I've been on an overseas assignment in India for the past 4 months. Hopefully I'll get to meet up with you guys more often now. I started cleaning up my car before I left, boy was I happy to drive her around when I got back.

See ya soon.

Sign in to follow this