mbaum.collects@gmail.com

Rod Benders Car Cruise At Bear Mountain Wennesday Eves

8 posts / 1503 viewsLast Reply

Yep, three of us 2002ers showed up: Mark, Dan and yours truly. 

And a really sweet '74 3.0csi Agave.

I'd say, make-for-make, BMW had the highest percentage of cars there!

And starting next Wed, we'll be moving from the smaller parking lot to the Big Lawn... if the field is dry enough.

Hope to see more of us there in the coming weeks and months.

Mark it on your calendars:

Every Wed, May thru Sept, at Bear Mtn State Park, NY (weather permitting, of course).

site:  http://www.popyourhood.com/

Cheers,

-Bob

im up for this coming wednesday. See you all there. 

Now it looks like I've got to bail out for tomorrow night's (5/21) car show. Bummer. (It might rain, anyway...).

In answer to morfiya's question "Why Wednesday?", it's because that's the night of the week they hold it: Every Wed night at Bear Mountain, from May thru Sept.  Go to their website for more info: http://www.popyourhood.com/

-Bob

Are you guys in nyc too,im in staten island the theres not many 02ers around these parts looking for some others to go cruising with,i have a 75 2002 automatic tan exterior and a tan interior,she has a little bit of rust but nothing bad ,its my daily driver ,also have a 1969 1600 project two witch it will become a racecar oneday in time ,yes so my name is cross contact at cross72597@gmail.com

As soon as I get my car back (Kpump rebuild and etc etc) I'll be joining you one Wednesday!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.