After almost 2.5 years of ownership and enjoyment of '74 2002Tii, I'm afraid my era of stewardship over this car is about to come to an end.  After 20+ years in my current company, time has come to start the next chapter -- and that's looking like it will be halfway across the world.

I will hate to part with my Tii (and my '67 Skylark vert) and the various parts I've collected -- and the many fond memories.  I will specially miss the frequent interaction with this wonderful forum and its members.  I have been (and am) a member of several auto forums and I can honestly say that my experience here has been the best. :(

IMG_0020_zpsa3eaedb2-1.jpg

D88D736A-4CBD-45E6-BDC3-F7D8A3C5EA4D_zps

Byas

Edited by bnam

Well, best of luck on your new chapter.  Hope it's a good one (it sounds like somewhat of an adventure).  Always sorry to see people leave.  

Scott

PS  If you want, you could put your cars in storage, give me the key, and in ten years I'll post a "BARN FIND tii and SKYLARK VERT" post and you can auction them and make a fortune.  I might be able to find a barn, actually.  Living in Ohio has it's perks...

Thanks for the wishes.  Wish I could take it with me, but it's not allowed (Left hand traffic, import rules, etc).  

Carl - I hadn't had a chance to install the filter that you loaned me. Did clean up and and round up nicely. Will PM you for address to send it back.

Car is posted on ebay.  I've also posted a list parts for sale here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121323842166?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Byas