Nesset127

Any Meet Up/drives This Summer?

27 posts / 2244 viewsLast Reply

Just a reminder.  I'm getting pretty excited about attending the Vintage in Seattle in a couple of weeks.

I'm driving my tii down Friday morning (very early to miss border line up) and going directly to the Kent track.

Plan to spend Fri/Sat/Sun in and around the event.

Could anything else be happening that weekend?  Drive? Meet? Evening Get Together?

It would be really cool to put faces to the names that I know from the FAQ.

Cheers,

Paul

I know I plan to go Saturday this year and spend a little time watching the races and cruising the pits. I'd be down if a group of guys wanted to meet up somewhere after with there 02's. But we need to plan it out now... Saturday night would probably work best for everyone.

I know I plan to go Saturday this year and spend a little time watching the races and cruising the pits. I'd be down if a group of guys wanted to meet up somewhere after with there 02's. But we need to plan it out now... Saturday night would probably work best for everyone.

Is there any details on this event anywhere I would love to meet some of you guys

(edited)

Just noticed there is a Groupon for the NW Historic Races that was posted today.  Saves you a bit if you are going.

Edited by ttown

Man, this is getting fun! I'm driving down from BC early Friday with a buddy and going to the track.

In the paddock early Saturday. Look forward to see local 02s out for the event.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul, I saw your car, but missed you. I was there from 9-ish until almost 4. I saw a few more 02s around as well, in addition to the race cars. 

Sorry I missed you David.  I was watching races a good part of the time, in the woods.

I claimed refugee (car) status and they allowed me to park in the paddock which they previously said was sold out.

I saw Byron's Turbo.  Very cool. 

Next year!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.